A Canadian government-issued identification card with photo and legal name is mandatory for all consultations, for identification purposes only. We will not charge governments for the consultation if a patient adds his or her insurance card, however, it may be useful when issuing a prescription, for example.
Note: The allowed file formats are .png, .jpeg, .jpg and .gif.
- On the patient mobile app, navigate to the Account tab.
- Tap on Account.
- Tap on Health Card and upload your card.
- At the top of the application, click on your name.
- Click on Account.
- In the window that opens, click on Add Card.
- Click on Upload Photo to choose a file already saved in your computer, or Capture photo to take a new one.
- After choosing/taking a photo, click on Use Photo.
- When you are back in the edit profile dialogue, click on Save.