Although Dialogue is not an emergency service, we use a triage system to make a complete and safe assessment of each issue.
Just as in a walk-in clinic where you go from the reception desk taking your health insurance card, to the nurse, doctor and finally to the reception desk again to receive your list of specialists or laboratories, you can expect to talk to more than one person during your consultation. The major difference is that, with us, people come to you, not the other way around! Our approach is completely focused on our patients and we support them at every step!
- Your first interaction is with our AI triage questionnaire. Then you will briefly speak to an agent who assumes the role of dispatcher and assigns patients to available nurses.
- The latter will ask additional questions to validate some of the questionnaire responses. Their mandate is to assess the medical condition, rule out worrying signs, offer nursing consultations or general advice.
- For any medical procedure beyond that, they may recommend a consultation with a doctor or nurse practitioner (for a prescription, for example).
- The nurse will then refer you to a care coordinator who will find you an appointment in the time slots that suit your availability.If your problem cannot be seen in a virtual consultation, a member of the care coordinator's team - will help you in your research for the appropriate resource if necessary.
- Some time later, if your problem requires it, a member of the team will follow up with you by chat!
The team has access to their colleagues' notes, allowing them to track the progress of your case but it is important to note that each professional is responsible for ensuring that your condition has not changed so it is possible that you will be asked similar questions.