You can now update your email address used to login to Dialogue. As a reminder, when updating your email address, choose a personal email address that only you have access to, at all times.
From your Dialogue apps, navigate to the Account section and click on the email address field:
On the Web app
- Access the Account section from the dropdown on the top-left corner.
- Click on the "Change Email" button next to your email address.
- Access the Account section from the hamburger menu and click on your email address. This will redirect you to the Change Login Email screen.
- Access the Account section from the Profile menu and click on your email address. This will redirect you to the Change Login Email screen.
After this is completed,
- Enter your new email address on the Change Login Email screen. Ensure that the email address is valid, and is different from your current email address.
- Open the email sent to you from Dialogue, and click on the button within the email. This will open your internet browser and navigate to the confirmation link.
- Once on the email verification webpage, confirm the email change by entering your password. Note that the verification link is only valid for 24 hours, and that if you've requested multiple email changes, only the latest email is valid.
- If the email change is successful, you will be displayed a success screen. If the email change was unsuccessful, you can retry and/or contact us via the chat in the bottom right of this page. We will be happy to assist you.